Thursday 16 April 2015

Hijab girls? Muslim girls?



I don't get it when people always have this thought about Hijab Girls that they are always having to behave like 'angels no matter what'. They are also human with normal limitations. Muslim or no, no women should be treated like that and I have very high salute on those girls as they were able to defend themselves.  

The guy on the other hand, is an embarrassment for all the men. And his wife, not stopping her husband behaving like a beast, is just plain low. I can't say about their 'attitude as Muslim  women' because as much as women are supposed to be "proper", if I was insulted like that, I would definitely just knock him out. I know who I am and I will not take it lying down. 

It also DOES NOT mean that I am less of a person. I can understand how they feel. Is there a difference between a man defending himself and a woman doing the same thing? Why the double standard?

Are we on the same side too? Share your opinions with me too.


No comments:

Post a Comment