Tuesday 3 March 2015

Lancaster - snowing again!

Salam and Hi all!

Ya Allah I was so excited yesterday because Lancaster snowed all day! I thought it was only hail but suddenly snow covered the roofs, roads and it just kept on falling. The temperatures was -1'c and I thought the snow melts away but it wasn't. My husband grabbed camera and started shooting. 

But remember, snow creates tricky conditions for photography though but you need to be armed with a pair of gloves because it's freeeezing!




I am still waiting my real snow -- next trip to Germany, InsyaAllah. I'll definitely share pictures and stories in Germany soon!

Here, more pictures of snow.


Well, selfie...is a must!



Beautiful view of Lancaster University.




Sledging in the snow....not the best idea. Sliding down at high speed across the snow and dodging the lumps was pretty fun! Snowball fights, massive jumps, freezing cold fingers and giggling - PERFECT!



With beautiful people too!

Till I meet u again -- next post! My short spring break to Germany.

No comments:

Post a Comment