Monday 9 March 2015

Well worth it!

Salam and hi all again!

Unbelievable spring break for a week -- to Garmisch-Partenkirchen and Munich, Germany. A new town was made large enough to host the big event -- International Olympic. It is located at the base of Zugspitze, the tallest mountain in Germany and perfect for skiing and other winter sports. The town is truly one of majestic must-see in Germany. 



Beautiful view from our guesthouse -- beautiful mountain views with famous Bavarian Alps.



Subhanallah. Outstanding views with some tight areas with lot of people around. I was amazed by the deep gorgeous and violent river and mountains. 

I went to the Olympia Stadium and walk along a gently sloping area for about 15 minutes -- ended up at Olympia restaurant because it was so freezing outside! LOL!



Snowing! Me at Olympia Stadium, Garmisch-Partenkirchen.


Alpspitze!

MasyaAllah -- my jaw dropped! We arrived on the Alpspitzbahn cable car. There are many paths taking you to close up the mountain or to the valley below. It was absolutely an awesome experience with amazing view from the platform. It makes you feel like floating over the abyss! It scares me a lot but I really want to look the view -- so I just walk on the Aussichts platform and making sure just don't look straight down! LOL! Breathtaking and rejuvenating at the same time~ 


My German little sweetheart. We are going for skiing! Really Nysa??? skiiii?? LOL! *I am scared of height and speed. --'



Gayatttttt.... but Subhanallah... *speechless!






Hiiiiiii!!!!!!!



Adoi.. Sejuk but believe me...I got sunburnt. Hmmm

Partnachklamm -- a MUST place to visit! We decided not to hike the stairs up to the gorge. We took cable car to see our perfect sunset along with beautiful snow view from the top. 






Believe me -- you must be able and willing to walk a bit ok! 


Oimaaaakkk! scariest snowman I've ever seen! Nooooooo! LOL!


I will share more about Garmisch-Partenkirchen with you soon! see ya!!! Salam xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment