Thursday 4 June 2015

Good day in Lancaster



Salam and hi...

I don't regret what I've been through lately. I've learned a lot. I've had ups and downs and sometimes it gets really highs and sometimes really low. I've been so blessed that I realised my mistakes that I've done. Sometimes I wish "this didn't happen". But I know I can't let myself be beat because of mistakes I've done. Allah loves me because He gave me guts to admit my mistakes and realised that my actions were wrong.

But we learn from the biggest disappointments right? I am trying to learn how to be humble to myself and to be humble to others. Either you can knocked down by the negative things or you can take it in a positive way and learn from it.

I've been belted into that roller coaster a thousands times and the tough deals that I went through define who I am. 


I wore:

Jacket : New Look
Tops : Topshop
Jeans : Armani Exchange
Boots : Nine West
Shawl : Cortesia Kul by Sue






No comments:

Post a Comment