Thursday 27 November 2014

Beautiful of Bowland Forest

Salam and hi again! After having a stress day at school -- meeting with supervisor, amendment session, next progress, writing literature review for next progress meeting.. I am exhausted! And my husband came back from his short trip to Bowland Forest. I saw the pictures and.... Subhanallah! Wowwwwwwww I am melting for the magnificent views. Thanks hubby for the pictures. And I am sharing few pictures of Bowland Forest, just 10-15 minutes from our place. 

"Bowland survives as the north-western remainder of the ancient wilderness that once stretched over a huge part of England, encompassing the Forest of Bowland" - source from Wikipedia.

It's worth of walking from our place right? 

This is 'Switzerland of England'!!!





Besides of cycling, walking or hiking activities..you can drive your car exploring the Bowland Forest too! LOL :)


No comments:

Post a Comment