Wednesday 17 December 2014

Morecambe

Salam and hi!

Stress week. Been writing for the whole week and I need a short sweet escape -- I don't mind if it's 10-15 minutes getaway. Hihihihii parah sangat dah my brain tak boleh digest any words from journals and books. Get myself ready and....hurmm where I want to go? I don't want to go to town -- boooringggg... Any family-friend attraction places nearby with peace atmosphere? Seaside? Sunset?

Morecambe!


Morecambe... a small town in Lancashire, England -- 15 minutes from my place. The town is surrounded by attractive villages. 

Take a look at all of the things to do around Morecambe! 






Finally, sampai juga Morecambe even though 10-15mins only because we have a big issue with the weather! -- heavy rain spreads across Northern England. I'll definitely come back! See u again Morecambe! xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment