Sunday 4 January 2015

Happy New Year 2015 and Salam Maal Hijrah 1436H

Salam and Hi.... I hope it is not too late to wish all friends 'Happy New Year' and 'Salam Maal Hijrah'. After reading few old posts I just realized I missed few weeks to write about me exploring here in UK. I was under pressure with my writing literature review and reading journals and books. I can't write under such conditions and Alhamdullilah after having 3 weeks of winter break, I think I've survived from dramatic conditions though!




Winter break....

Before we are having winter break, I met my other PhD colleagues, spending one night with them at the Borough Bar - enjoying myself with Secret Santa gifts. Our first party in 2014! Well, along with new starts, they went crazy and it was fun actually! From Germany, England, China, Dubai and Malaysia gathered together before our winter break starts. 






Boxing Day...??

Hahahahahaha I thought I was well-behaved that day but...naaaaaaaaaaa! The more I walk exploring all available shops in Cheshire Oak, the more I bought unnecessary things! Clothes, shoes, handbags, sports attire? and make ups, clothes again...Ugh, no more shopping complexes, no more shopping outlets or anything!

Hey husband, are you tired? Sorrryyyyyyy... LOL!



And few of my ladies been asking about my shoes -- I got mine from TK MAXX in Lancaster, ZARA sling bag, scarf from Jalan Tun Abdul Rahman hehehe and winter jacket from River Island...and gloves from Primark! Yeahhhh, I gained weight since last month -- hate you winter! Hahahaha

Next entry...how I spent my New Year's Eve vacation in Scotland - Edinburgh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment