Tuesday 10 February 2015

Early Aquarius's sweet escape

Salam and hi,

Yeay, it's my husband's birthday month! I would love to treat him to a short break in Europe, unfortunately he's working on Monday and we only have weekend for ourselves. I took him to the nearest Halal Indian restaurants in Lancaster for birthday dinner date at Moghul. The food was really nice especially the lambchop and beriyani. We had mango lassi and MasyaAllah it was really good! The environment is so romantic and it is suitable place for dinner date here.




Last Friday, we decided to go to Birmingham visiting my uncle and aunty and the next day we went to Stratford-upon-Avon - birthplace of amazing William Shakespeare. Stratford...a perfect place for a short break vacation for us - 3 hours from Lancaster. I was amazed with the beautiful culture and history and the Warwickshire countryside. 



The ducks walking on the icy River Avon.


I wanted to go for romantic boating, unfortunately, there were ice on the canal, freezing pipes and slippery surface. And the River Avon is frozen... and we decided to tour the market town in Warwickshire due to bad weather. But we had so much fun!



This is Shakespeare's Birthplace - where Shakespeare was born and grew up. Great display before you go into the house. 







Knock knock!



The experience is considered one of the finest in England. Sayangnya, the weather was too chilly for us to explore more.



Delightful Warwickshire town and one of my favourite town so far. Freezing cold. InsyaAllah we will come to Stratford again someday -- during summer or spring definitely! LOL :)




Who wants these postcards? Let me know! LOL :)


Till I meet you again -- the next post! Byeeeee! 


Stratford is one of my favourite place in England. The people is the most friendly in England, excellent gardens and parks, beautiful buildings and don't worry, there are many places to eat here. OK, till we meet again with my next destination! xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment