Thursday 5 February 2015

For the rest of my life

Motty left us forever...


I woke up yesterday's morning and I received a bad news from mama and abah.. Motty left us forever. A day before, mama and abah took him to vet after seeing Motty lying down all day. The vet informed us probably Motty got beaten when sneaked out from house couple nights before. I was so heartbroken after heard the news from my parents. But they did everything that they could to save him.

He was our bestfriend and he was the one who was getting us through our depression after my beloved baby sister passed away. Mama told me he was stiff and lifeless when she wanted to feed her and abah buried him after that. Motty seems prepared to die and he knew exactly when it's gonna happen... Ya Allah...it hurts so much. 

I couldn't work properly. I don't know what to do because I feel so down and I am still in shock. 

Motty, you are always in our heart and may Motty be waiting for us in the gates of Jannah with my beloved baby sister arwah Nashuha. I really miss you both.











He's busy packing our luggage. A night before we left Malaysia.


Before we off to the airport. Last goodbye from Motty - me with tears. I didn't expect this is the last picture with Motty... *mixed feelings! 


Alfatihah...

Khairun Nashuha Mustaffa Halabi. 
Motty.

2 comments: