Monday 23 February 2015

Snow strikes again

Assalamualaikum and Hi everyone...

Alhamdullilah Allah gave me another opportunity to feel the snow again. I took my weekend off from my desk since I have been working for few days with thesis correction and make my subtopics more expansive. I only have 8 months left before my first year appraisal presentation -- I need to cover the whole Chapter 1,2 and 3. InsyaAllah one day, I will share the PhD experience with you all. The ups and downs of being a full time PhD student in foreign country -- far from home, family and all. It is so challenging...

Oh yes, I went to Sheffield last Saturday -- we wanted to join Malaysian Games at Sheffield University. Unfortunately, we were stranded at Peak District on our way to Sheffield -- blame the heavy snow! Heacy snow has been making its way across Peak District and leading to road and caused disrupting -- dangerous to drive on. 



MasyaAllah, it was sooo beautiful and freezing cold. I haven't seen 5-10cm of snow. The snow was thick. 


On our way to Sheffield - Peak District - fog, mist, cloud and snow. MasyaAllah.


I got so excited and forgot to put on my jacket. It was so freezing cold --- the temperature that time was -2'c. Brrrrrrr.....


The view of Peak District. Thank u Allah.. I was lucky enough to get out into the snow in the Peak District this year and capture some stunning pictures to share with all readers. 



Peak District is one of famous national parks in UK. It is located in the East Midlands.


Is this most mesmerising and pretty picture of the winter? LOL! candid photo of me. Thanks hubby! 



SLEDGING time and FEELING young again! yooohooooo! LOL!

And today is Monday. Monday is my working day.. So OK Nysa,, it's time to log off. Till we meet again beloved readers... Next post, I will share you my PhD experience and PhD tips from my supervisor. I hope next meeting with my supervisor, I can grab my phone quickly and snap a picture of my supervisor, David James and share in this blog. Hihihii! Byeee. Salammm xxxx


2 comments:

  1. Next trip is Germany..!! Weeehu -hasifah 🙈

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I just realised your comment babe! Definitely next entry is totally about us in Germany! xxx

    ReplyDelete