Thursday 15 January 2015

Finally, Lancaster snowed!

Salam and hi...

Alhamdullilah finally I got myself on the right track again after a week been sleeping, resting, enjoying my week off, wandering around, exploring and many more. My supervisor is on sabbatical leave for 3 months, and I took this opportunity off from my desk for a week -- putting off all negative vibes away. For those who wants to pursue studies for PhD, just think that PhD is only your 'intelligent practical work' for 3 years. Don't stress too much about it. Just enjoy it! You'll be missed all the adventurous PhD journey if you stress about it though. Enjoy while you can!

Finally, Lancaster snowed!

Because the weather man keeps threatening it...and finally it actually snowed! Alhamdullilah.

I got first taste of snow this winter last week. I woke up so early just want to see the snow! Macam jakun...It has been a while tak pernah tgk snow. Last snow back in year 2005. 10 years tak pernah jumpa. It began falling at 2 in the morning and continued until the next morning. But slowly melted by mid afternoon as temperature rose. Even though its not that 'thick' as snow in Edinburgh but it's ok..at least ada snow juga kan. LOL!



First snow selfie. This picture was taken at Bowland Forest - 15mins from Lancaster University.



I woke up early for this...thought I was the earliest one.. Footsteps are everywhere. LOL!



Breathtaking view at Lancaster University.


Ariff is measuring the distance from our house to ....errrr..... Counting?? Really??? 



Oh my way to LICA (Lancaster Institute Contemporary Art) building - my faculty department. Still early -- 7am. --'



Breathtaking view of Bowland Forest. MasyaAllah. My husband managed to built a snowman at our house balcony --  even though not that 'really big'. 



I always dreaming of Narnia's garden. InsyaAllah next winter, I'll go to Edinburgh again for snow hunting. Me at Bowland Tower. The rain splattered my face and the low cloud limited my views over the Bowland landscape. 

No comments:

Post a Comment