Saturday 31 January 2015

End of Winter

Salam and Hi...

Sunny January but cold continues.



Here is another my Bowland Forest story -- sunny, blue sky, but cold. I left my jacket in the car -- but hey, who wants to miss this sunshine is it? 



End of winter... I think no snow will strike Lancaster again. This whole week been sunny but the temperature is still freezing. After the long gloomy and cloudy weeks, we took this chance to have a great walk in the sun at Bowland Forest.





On our way to Bowland Forest from Lancaster University.


I couldn't stand with the weather, so I grabbed my jacket back. LOL! 







MasyaAllah..so beautiful out here - beautiful landscape from the warm surroundings of Bowland Forest. Family portrait? Why not.... let's posing! 



Bowland Forest's wall. Frozen icy grass comes with blue sky and sunshine.



Freeeezinggg...ouch! It was 2'c. 


Till we meet again! I am counting for Spring in Lancaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment